On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various updates for Made in Abyss: Binary Star Falling into Darkness on Nintendo Switch (originally released on September 1st 2022 in Japan, and September 2nd 2022 in North America and Europe)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Made in Abyss: Binary Star Falling into Darkness – Ver. 1.0.3
- Release date: January 17th 2023 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Deep in Abyss Mode’s unlock requirements have been removed and players can now select both modes from the start of the game.
- Balance adjustments made to enemy spawn locations/rates.
- An issue wherein attacks were not hitting the enemy was fixed.
- An issue caused by disposing of items while crouching was fixed.
- A portion of quick-time event scenes requiring a timed button press have been adjusted to alleviate difficulty.
- An issue in “DEEP IN ABYSS” mode wherein the same ending is displayed has been fixed.
- An issue wherein the “Gas Spore” effects did not expire has been fixed.
- The recipe for “Mustard Steamed Bun” has been adjusted.
- Text issues were fixed.
- Other fine adjustment and miscellaneous bug fixes were made.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Spike-Chunsoft
How to download updates for Made in Abyss: Binary Star Falling into Darkness for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Made in Abyss: Binary Star Falling into Darkness, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.