Deep Silver and Voxler have announced that a new Let’s Sing game is headed to the Nintendo Switch: Let’s Sing Country. It will be releaserd on October 25th on the United States (exclusively at GameStop at retal), for $44.99. The game is compatible with any USB microphone, but also the Let’s Sing Microphone app.
Here’s a partial tracklist:
- Bebe Rexha feat. Florida Georgia Line, ‘Meant to Be’
- Cole Swindell, ‘You Should Be Here’
- Darryl Worley, ‘Awful, Beautiful Life’
- Kelsea Ballerini, ‘Peter Pan’
- Lady Antebellum, ‘Just a Kiss’
- Rascal Flatts, ‘These Days’
- Sam Hunt, ‘Take your Time ‘
- Toby Keith, ‘I Wanna Talk About Me’
- Chris Janson, ‘Buy Me A Boat’
- Dylan Scott, ‘My Girl’
- Michael Ray, ‘Think A Little Less’
- Granger Smith, ‘Backroad Song’
- Joe Nichols, ‘Sunny and 75’
- Jordan Davis, ‘Singles You Up’
- Dierks Bentley, ‘Burning Man’
- Dustin Lynch, ‘Small Town Boy’
- Jimmie Allen, ‘Best Shot’
- LoCash, ‘I Love This Life’
- Devin Dawson, ‘All On Me’
- Jon Pardi, ‘Dirt on My Boots’
- Eric Church, ‘Round Here Buzz’
- Lauren Alaina, ‘Road Less Traveled’
- Jake Owen, ‘Down To The Honkytonk’
- Chris Lane, ‘Fix’
- Kacey Musgraves, ‘Follow Your Arrow’
- Cody Johnson, ‘On My Way to You’
- Dwight Yoakam & Buck Owens, ‘Streets Of Bakersfield’
- George Strait, ‘The Chair’
- Glen Campell, ‘Rhinestone Cowboy’
- Kenny Rogers, ‘The Gambler’
And here’s some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
With Let’s Sing Country you can follow in the footsteps of today’s country artists like Cody Johnson with “On My Way to You,” Dustin Lynch with “Small Town Boy,” or Jimmie Allen’s “Best Shot.” Pick up the mic and belt out chart-topping hits like Jake Owen’s “Down To The Honkytonk,” or Bebe Rexha’s “Meant to Be” featuring Florida Georgia Line. The track list includes 30 modern and classic country hits, offering a song for everyone of any age.Whether you’re singing solo or bringing your talented friends and family together for the next “Country Karaoke Party” – with Let’s Sing Country, fun is guaranteed.
- Perform solo or with your friends in Classic mode. Hit the right notes, score the most points and crack the highest score.
- Find your perfect match in Feat mode. Team up with a friend or one of the in-game artists to blend your voices and increase your prestigious “compatibility score.”
- Ready to take on the world? In the World Contest mode you will compete to reach the top of the global leaderboard or join up with your friends (or rivals) in online competition.
- The innovative Mix Tape mode dynamically generates a unique playlist that will challenge the singer and keep them guessing. You can also create your own mixtapes with the “mixtape creator” for a customized experience.
- Relax after your singing session with Jukebox mode as you enjoy a list of the in-game songs that you have successfully unlocked.
Let’s Sing Country (Switch) comes out on October 25th in the United States. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Deep Silver PR