XSEED and Marvelous Europe have announced that Knockout Home Fitness (released as FiNC HOME FiT in Japan) will be released this Fall in Europe and North America. To be more precise, North America will get it first on September 28th, with the European release following a couple weeks later on October 8th. it will cost $39.99, and will be playable in English, French, and German.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
Released as FiNC HOME FiT in Japan, Knockout Home Fitness offers a total package of intense moves to work the upper body, as well as kicks, knees, and squats to get the lower body involved for a workout sure to get blood pumping in half the time compared to exercising only the upper body. The release will be the company’s first fitness game, expanding its already diverse portfolio into a new category.
Grab a Joy-Con™ in each hand and get ready to achieve great results fast with a workout program developed specifically for the Nintendo Switch™. Deliver a knockout blow to inactivity with short, intense full body workouts designed by experts to maximize calorie-burning with strikes based not just on boxing, but also other martial arts such as Muay Thai, karate, and kung-fu! Track progress and strive for long-term goals with Personal Training Mode, or jump into the high-efficiency 3-Minute Fitness Mode to blow off some steam. Knockout Home Fitness features over 25 diverse music tracks and four personal trainers, each with their own training style and personality.
Kick your workout up a notch! Grab a Joy-Con™ in each hand and get ready to achieve great results with martial arts workouts developed specifically for the Nintendo Switch™. Exercises designed by experts for maximum efficiency, based on strikes not just from boxing, but also Muay Thai, karate and kung-fu, all to keep you fighting fit!
Exercise in a way that fits your lifestyle and schedule. Get a workout done in half the time with short and intense full-body, calorie-burning exercises. Use punches, elbows, knees, kicks, and more to knockout that inactivity! Ease yourself in with optional guided stretches before striving towards your goals in Personal Training Mode, or jump straight into 3-Minute Fitness Mode for rapid, high-efficiency exercises when you are short on time. Over 25 diverse music tracks, ranging from electronic dance music to rock, will have you grooving as you punch and kick to the beat.
Keep up the training and you can unlock additional exercises and moves to further round out your total body workout. With 60 courses created for both beginners and veterans alike, you can be sure to get a good workout no matter where you are on your fitness journey!
- Real full body fitness, 60 courses— Intense calorie-burning exercises with moves based on boxing and other martial arts such as karate, kung-fu, and Muay Thai with plenty of courses created for all fitness levels
- Daily workouts in about 15 minutes— Providing options for any lifestyle or schedule, players can choose from 3-Minute Fitness Mode, offering selectable high-intensity workouts, or a pre-programmed Personal Training Mode that offers a varied selection of daily exercise routines including stretches that can be completed in about 15 minutes.
- Track progress and stay focused on results— The sleek “My Report” function provides stats on workout frequency, length, calories burned, and logs completed actions all in one place
- Four personality-driven trailers— Four personal trainers with personalities to fit a player’s preferred coaching style ranging from friendly to strict, deliver customized daily routines aligned with individual goals and keep things fresh with new activities each day
- Exercise Inspired by Martial Arts: Martial arts are renowned for their incredibly effective work out, combining cardio, strength training, agility and flexibility. Knockout Home Fitness uses workouts from a variety of martial arts to efficiently work the whole body, including Kick Boxing, Boxing, Karate, Muay Thai and Kung Fu.
- Your Own Personal Trainer: Created in partnership with FiNC who have helped 10 million people get fit via their AI personal training app, trainers in Knockout Home Fitness use 60 effective programmes to create a workout experience tailored to your personal fitness goals.
- Make Your Workout Work For You: Follow tailored programmes that take as little as 10 minutes, or sweat it in a full 30 minute workout. Use ‘3 Minute Fitness’ mode for quick bursts or to top up your workout. No matter the level you choose, every rep is tracked and counts towards your goals in the game’s inbuilt reporting mode, ‘My Report’.
- Workout to the Beat: Players can easily follow the action by working out to the rhythm, including on-screen counts and clear visuals. Pick the perfect motivational track from a choice of 25, spanning genres such as EDM, Techno, Trance, Rock and Hip Hop. Your workout will adapt to your song of choice, so every rep feels personal to you.
Knockout Home Fitness (Switch) comes out on September 28th in North America, and October 8th in Europe.
Source: XSEED PR