On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Kitaria Fables on Nintendo Switch (originally released on September 2nd 2021 in Europe, North America, and Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Kitaria Fables – Ver. ???
- Release date: September 16th 2021 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Italian language added.
- Moved DLC check to only occur when first entering gameplay from new game or saved game to reduce delay during scene transitions.
- Poison or any DPS status effect will no longer damage or kill you on map transition.
- There will be several adjustments on equipment upgrade, the requirement would be much easier for early-mid game.
- Fixed Siammese text on Vanity Menu.
- Fixed character that suddenly fall down to the darkness (We are not able to reproduce it, so when it happens it would teleport you back to the surface to avoid game breaking). Hopefully, It would also fix the issue where you stuck in some place that has red boundaries while there is no more monster around.
- Fixed Capri and Basil miss-placed tail position and rotation.
- Fixed miss leading several attribute descriptions.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Twin Hearts (Twitter)
How to download updates for Kitaria Fables for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Kitaria Fables, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.