On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning on Nintendo Switch (originally released on March 16th 2021 in Europe, North America, and Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning – Ver. 1.0.4
- Release date: April 9th 2021 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Changed sound to stereo
- Fixes issues with NPCs involved in quests dying
- Improved controller sensitivity
- Improved stability of the game
- Fixed some graphical bugs
- Fixed GPU crash.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Gamer
How to download updates for Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.