Today’s Japanese Nintendo eShop news: Nintendo eShop pre-paid cards available at BitCash, but also…
- Puzzle & Dragons X
- World End Economic Episode 2
- Lionel City Builder 3D: Rise of the Rails
- Cosen sale
Starting today, you can buy Nintendo eShop pre-paid cards via BitCash. Naturally, you get a serial code to enter on the Nintendo eShop, not a physical card. There’s also a special campaign at launch, with a lottery: players purchasing some Nintendo eShop pre-paid cards can get a 15% off discount on their purchase, and even an amiibo.
Puzzle & Dragons X
Today, GungHo released Taisen PazuDora (lit. Tournament Puzzle & Dragons): a free downloadable title that lets players enjoy the VS multiplayer and the Challenge Battle modes from Puzzle & Dragons X.
Here’s some screenshots for it:
Next, here’s some screenshots and artworks for the latest batch of DLC quests:
Finally, here’s the cover of the first volume of the official Puzzle & Dragons X manga:
World End Economic Episode 2
Here’s some screenshots for World End Economic Episode 2 (Nintendo 3DS), now available in Japan:
Lionel City Builder 3D: Rise of the Rails
Today, Arc System Works announced that Lionel City Builder 3D: Rise of the Rails would be released next week (on October 5th) in Japan, as Train Creator 3D. It will cost 800 Yen.
Here’s the trailer and some screenshots:
Our Upcoming Releases page has been updated!
Starting today, and until October 12th, the following games from Cosen are on sale on the Nintendo eShop of the Nintendo 3DS:
- Magic Hammer – 400 Yen (instead of 500 Yen)
- Toy Stunt Bike – 400 Yen (instead of 500 Yen)
- Fantasy Pirates – 400 Yen (instead of 500 Yen)
- Toys vs Monsters – 400 Yen (instead of 500 Yen)
- Shinoby no Pazuru – 400 Yen (instead of 500 Yen)
- Gu~nyan – 160 Yen (instead of 200 Yen)
- Kung Fu Rabbit – 480 Yen (instead of 600 Yen)
Our Nintendo eShop Sales page has been updated!