On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Sabaku no Nezumi-dan (released on September 1st in Japan). NB: since this page was created on February 16th, we’re only listing updates that were released from that date onwards. Also, please note that the updates on this page are only for the Japanese version of the game. We
How to update Sabaku no Nezumi-dan for the Nintendo 3DS?
To download Software updates for Sabaku no Nezumi-dan, you have four options:
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu, while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: just follow the instructions on-screen;
- search for Sabaku no Nezumi-dan in the Nintendo eShop, and select the update;
- use the option in the Nintendo eShop Settings page;
- use the QR Code that can be found at the source link.
Sabaku no Nezumi-dan – Ver. 1.2
- Release date: February 15th (Japan)
- File size: ??? blocks / ??? MB
- Patch notes:
- Fixed an issue that prevented a save data file to be read if the player had saved in a specific location;
- Reduced processing times on New Nintendo 3DS
- Notes: none.
- Official website: Arc System Works
Click here for more Software updates!