Today’s Indie news:
- Twisted Fusion
- The Deer God
Yesterday, Lewis Pugh posted a new Kickstarter update for Twisted Fusion, which is coming “soon” to the Nintendo eShop of the Wii U. He explained that after two of them, it was time for one final public Beta: the goal is to get rid of the remaining bugs, in order for the game to be ready to be sent to Nintendo for lotcheck.
Here’s the list of changes for this third beta:
- new tasks app
- removal of Wallpaper app
- jumping / falling system overhaul
- jetpacking overhaul
- lots of new NPCs to talk to, including Trials and Go Gos.
- new quest giver: Yellow Mage
- new secret location
- change to the scripting in the final battle
- change to store prices
- clean up of some character profiles
- new special effects
- performance improvements on Wii U
- LOTS of bug fixes
You can try out this beta in your browser by clicking here!
The Deer God
Yesterday, Josh Presseisen posted a Kickstarter update for The Deer God, in order to talk about the codes for backers:
- all codes for North America have been sent;
- they’re still waiting for the European codes, which is due to things not being ready yet (we still don’t have a release date for Europe).
The Deer God (Wii U eShop) comes out this Thursday in North America.