On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Hexologic on Nintendo Switch (originally released on June 12th 2018 in Europe and North America).
How to download Software updates for Hexologic on the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Hexologic on the Nintendo Switch manually, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, press either + or – to go to the Options page. The version number is displayed right under the game’s title. You will also find that information on the title screen, at the bottom right corner.
Click here for more Software updates!
Hexologic – Ver. ???
- Release date: ??? (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
- 36 new levels
- 2 new worlds
- New types of hexes with different abilities
- New difficulty setting (limited assists, shuffled hexes)
- Soundtrack extended with new, relaxing music
- Improved in-game navigation (PC & Nintendo Switch)
- Improved overall stability and bug fixes
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: MythicOwl PR