On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice on Nintendo Switch (originally released on April 11th 2019 in Europe and North America).
Click here for more Software updates!
Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice – Ver. 1.1
- Release date: June 19th 2019 (Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Updated home screen icon
- Fixed audio sync in Senua’s Psychosis feature video
- Increased font size of subtitles in docked and handheld modes
- Various optimisations and improvements
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Ninja Theory (Twitter)
How to download updates for Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.