GoNNER – Software updates (latest: Ver. 1.0.2)
In this post, you will find everything there is to know about the Software updates for GoNNER on Nintendo Switch (originally released on June 26th 2017 in Europe, Japan, and North America).
Click here for more Software updates!
How to download updates for GoNNNER for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for GoNNER manually, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
GoNNER – Ver. 1.0.2
- Release date: May 7th 2018 (worldwide)
- Patch notes:
- List of changes:
- adds Daily Challenge Leaderboards
- adds All-Time Leaderboards
- various bug fixes
- Source: Raw Fury (Twitter)
GoNNER – Ver. 1.0.1
- Release date: October 6th 2017 (worldwide)
- Patch notes:
- Added b button support on menus to go back to previous menu
- Fixed player gear sometimes going into next level
- Fixed issue where player can spawn before level load in world 2 causing to get stuck in level
- Fixed wrong menu button being highlighted on score screen
- Fixed Russian save crashing
- Fixed button delays on menus
- Fixed allowing user to press replay button after clicking exit to menu
- Fixed user going offline when playing game on Nintendo services
- Fixed crash when ghost uses the scythe with user using other guns
- Fixed crash when have ghost in merchant level and exit back to menu
- Fixed errors when exiting to menu from first intro level
- Fixed issues with clicking too fast on final screen causing to get stuck in death level
- Fixed issue with pointing on null button on end game
- Additional notes: leaderboards will be added in a second patch, coming soon.
- Source: Reddit