On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Glyph on Nintendo Switch (originally released on January 11th 2021 in Europe, and February 1st 2021 in North America!
Click here for more Software updates!
Glyph – Ver. ??? (Day One Update)
- Release date: February 1st 2021 (North America) / January 15th 2021 (Europe)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available. This update brings the following:
- A lot of polish
- A final boss fight
- Controller vibrations.
- A main menu.
- Some glitch fixes.
- A lot of new soundtracks.
- Even more customization.
- More NPC interaction.
- An improved tutorial.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Bolvërk Games PR
How to download updates for Glyph for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Glyph, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.