In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Gear.Club Unlimited on Nintendo Switch (originally released on November 21st in North America, December 1st 2017 in Europe, and December 12th 2017 in Japan).
How to download updates for Gear.Club Unlimited for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Gear.Club Unlimited, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Gear.Club Unlimited – Ver. ???
- Release date: April 25th 2018 (North America) / April 26th 2018 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
New external camera view
A third camera has been added to give players a more zoomed-out race view. This camera is available in the campaign and local multiplayer modes.
New features in the performance shop
- Possibility of displaying up to 12 cars in the Performance Shop instead of 4
- Addition of a cursor to improve navigation in the Performance Shop
Championship Mode: the new Local Multiplayer Game Mode
In addition to Arcade mode, which already exists as a local multiplayer feature in Gear.Club Unlimited, gamers can now compete against each other in one of the five championships in the new game mode:
- Rally Cup
- Pedal to the Metal
- Mountain Roads
- The Challenge
- Additional notes: this update is required to use the DLC.
- Source: Microids (Twitter)