In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Lode Runner: Legacy on Nintendo Switch (originally released on March 29th 2018 in Europe, North America, and Japan).
How to download updates for Lode Runner: Legacy for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Lode Runner: Legacy on Nintendo Switch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Lode Runner: Legacy – Ver. 1.1
- Release date: April 25th 2018 (North America) / April 26th 2018 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- List of changes:
- fixes a glitch preventing blocks located under the bar from being dug
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: official Twitter account