On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Galaxy Champions TV on Nintendo Switch (originally released on October 3rd 2019 in Europe and North America)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Galaxy Champions TV – Ver. ??? (Golden Update)
- Release date: October 19th 2020 (North America) / October 20th 2020 (Europe)
- Patch notes:
- +40 new upgrades.
- Score system is back.
- Global leaderboard: compete against other players from other platforms.
- Collection: collect all enemies and upgrades.
- New achievements.
- Difficulty levels: select difficulty before starting a run.
- Continue system: you have a limited amount of continues to beat the game.
- Loop feature: in Champions mode you can loop the game.
- Support more gamepad models.
- Replaced the skill tree with 60+ upgrades to create more replayability.
- Replaced the revive system with shared continues in co-op mode.
- Less amount of arena in each world, it makes the progress more solid and direct.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: aQuadiun
How to download updates for Galaxy Champions TV for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Galaxy Champions TV, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.