Football Manager 2019 Touch now availabe in Europe, out next week in North America
First announced for the Nintendo Switch several months ago, Football Manager 2019 Touch was stealth released today in Europe. It costs 34.99€ / £29.99. Unfortunately, fans in North America will have to wait a little bit longer, as the game will only be released on December 6th in that region. It will only be available via the Nintendo eShop in all regions.
Here’s the launch trailer for the game:
This new version of Football Manager brings various improvements and enhancements, detailed below. Unlike the main game, this “Touch” entry offers a streamlined experience, with a focus on the core aspects of management (such as transfers, tactics, and matchdays).
Here’s some of the features of the game:
- TACTICAL STYLES – Take a ready-made path to success with new, off-the-shelf tactical pre-sets including ‘Gegenpress’, ‘Tiki-Taka’ and ‘Catenaccio’.
- TRAINING REVAMP – The revamped training module is not only fresh and simplified, but is also a realistic representation of how clubs develop younger players and prepare the first-team for individual fixtures and the season ahead.
- NEW MANAGER INDUCTIONS – Kick start your managerial career with a primer on the management fundamentals, designed to guide and elevate new managers towards success.
- REFRESHED USER INTERFACE – A fresh lick of paint and a host of small, but meaningful changes ensure that FM19 Touch is the best-looking version of the game ever made.
- WILLKOMMEN BUNDESLIGA – The top two divisions of German football make their debut in Football Manager 2019 Touch, which means that both the Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 feature official club badges, kits and player faces as well as their respective trophies.
Finally, here’s some screenshots:
Football Manager 2019 Touch (Switch – eShop) comes out on December 6th in North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: SEGA PR