A few months ago, it was announced that the Fear Effect series was making its comeback on Nintendo Switch, with Fear Effect Reinvented. Then a few weeks later, it was confirmed that Fear Effect Sedna, an entirely new chapter in the series (co-written by the original writers), would also be released on Nintendo Switch. If you’ve never heard of it, make sure to check out this post to get up to speed!
And today, Sushee Games and Square-Enix Collective announced that Fear Effect Sedna would be released next month in Europe and North America, on March 6th to be precise. It will cost $19.99/19.99€/£15.99.
Here’s the latest trailer for the game:
Finally, here’s the list of key features:
- The return of the original Fear Effect’s much loved cast of characters
- Isometric viewpoint to enable players to interact with multiple characters at the same time
- Gameplay that mixes real-time action, tactical play, stealth, and puzzles
- The adrenaline-based “Fear Effect” gameplay mechanic that impacts on both attack and defence
- Animated stylistic cutscenes, stunning environments, and classic death cutscenes
- A mature and exciting story that follows mercenaries uncovering the mysteries of Inuit mythology
Fear Effect Sedna (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 6th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Sushee Games PR