On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for fault – milestone one on Nintendo Switch (originally released on October 3rd 2019 in Europe, North America, and Japan)
Click here for more Software updates!
fault – milestone one – Ver. 1.0.1
- Release date: November 8th 2019 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- fixed a number of bugs related to language settings
- fixed the save slot date issues
- provides stability improvements
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Sekai Games (Twitter)
How to download updates for fault – milestone one for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for fault – milestone one, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.