Ever Oasis is one of the games showcased during Day 3 of Nintendo Treehouse Live at E3 2017. During the segment dedicated to this game, it was announced that the demo version would be released… actually, it’s already available from the Nintendo eShop in Europe and North America.
So what are you still doing reading this? Time to go download it! To do so, you will need 1 363 blocks of free space, which is about 170MB.
If you cannot download the demo right now, but want to see more of the game, no problem! Here’s a YouTube playlist with not one, but two new trailers, and the demonstration from the Nintendo Treehouse Live at E3 livestream!
Here’s what the game is all about:
Adventure in the desert. Grow your oasis.
The desert’s last safe haven is a lone oasis you call home. So draw a line in the sand and fight to protect it with the help of the water spirit Esna. The larger your oasis becomes, the more visitors that will arrive. Complete a variety of quests to recruit new villagers, each with their own unique weapons and skills. As you rotate between three party members, battle against Chaos threatening peace in the desert in real-time combat. Then forage for materials in puzzle-filled dungeons, which are used to grow new shops and even gear!
- Developed by Grezzo, the studio that rebuilt multiple Legend of Zelda games for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, and producer/director Koichi Ishii, creator of the Mana series.
- Offers a unique mix of oasis building and dungeon exploration.
- Defend the last standing oasis and help it flourish with the water spirit Esna.
- Explore a perilous desert, deep caves and puzzling dungeons.
- Grow your oasis by completing quests, recruiting allies and building shops called Bloom Booths.
- Rotate between party members with distinct fighting styles in real-time battles.
- Allies have SP skills, which level up as they explore the desert and dungeons alongside of player.
- As the oasis levels up, the player will receive “Rainbow Protection” from the oasis. This will add additional HP on top of your character’s own HP. This will be a great help as you explore the desert and dungeons.
- There are three additional tribes in addition to Seedling: Drauk, Serkah, and Lagora. Characters from each tribe have unique skill sets and are equipped with different weapons.
- You can send out expedition teams to scavenge/hunt/collect items for you while you progress through the game.
- Hieroglyph Dungeons in the desert offer additional challenges. The layout of the dungeon changes based on the three stone slabs you place at the entrance of a Hieroglyph Dungeon.
- A downloadable demo from Nintendo eShop demo will become available at Noon PT on June 15.
Finally, here’s some pictures:
Ever Oasis (3DS) comes out on June 23rd in Europe and North America, and July 13th in Japan.