Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Aground announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
Whitethorn Digital have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Aground, a 2D survival RPG developed by Fancy Fish Games. It will be released on February 11th in Europe and North America, for $14.99.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Aground is a resource-gathering and crafting game with a story, focused on the theme of progression. You start the game as a lone survivor from a shipwreck with almost nothing, and build your way up to a thriving settlement and eventually make your way to space and travel between planets. Can you craft, mine, and build your way to survival?
- Mining – The surface is just the beginning, there is a whole world to explore beneath.
- Building – Build a whole city for you and other survivors, with each structure adding new functionality.
- Crafting – Create powerful weapons and items to support you in your quests.
- Farming – Grow food and other crops to feed your village.
- Exploration – Discover the secrets of the planet you crashed on.
- Story – Unlock cut-scenes and learn about the colorful characters of the world – there are several major story-routes to follow.
- Familiars – Adventure with a trusty side-kick at your side, or even a fire-breathing dragon!
Aground (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 11th in Europe and North America.
Source: Whitethorn Digital PR
Here’s some more details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for Haven:
In Haven, play two lovers on the run, as they settle into an unknown world. Glide through a mysterious landscape, explore a fragmented world and fight against what’s trying to tear them apart. Enjoy moments of everyday life as a couple while cooking, crafting and collecting precious resources to make it to the next day. Haven is designed to be played solo, but it’s also a lot of fun in local co-op.
- Play two characters at the same time while exploring a fragmented planet, fending off enemies or building your relationship
- Glide over the grass, gather flow and clean the rust as you explore this dreamy planet and uncover secret areas
- Fight as the two characters in real-time and relying on tactical sense and timing
- Immerse yourself in a romantic space adventure, the saga of two lovers trying to stay together against all odds
- Play a relatable couple in an intimate relationship, treated with maturity and humour
- Immediate to play, accessible, a pause in a busy day, a game that will make you smile
- The original soundtrack by electro musician DANGER heightens the game’s emotional experience.
Haven (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 4th in Europe and North America.
Source: The Game Bakers PR