On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Epic Chef on Nintendo Switch (originally released on November 11th 2021 in Europe, North America, and Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Epic Chef – Ver. ???
- Release date: December 7th 2021 (North America, Europe) / December 8th 2021 (Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Fixed an issue where all Inventory items may be lost when returning from a flashback scene. For old saves impacted by this issue, the tools will be restored to the player’s Inventory when loading the save
- Fixed an issue where duplicate NPCs would appear in the Nyarian District during the Caturnalia Festival
- Fixed an issue where duplicate NPCs would appear in cutscenes after defeating Torapio
- Fixed an issue where the player will become softlocked on the construction screen if they try to add a locked items to the shortcut bar
- Fixed an issue where yard assets may disappear upon returning to the yard after using the aerobarge
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Team17 (Twitter)
How to download updates for Epic Chef for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Epic Chef, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.