On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Decay of Logos on Nintendo Switch (originally released on November 28th 2019 in Europe, North America, and Japan)
Click here for more Software updates!
Decay of Logos – Ver. ???
- Release date: April 16th 2020 (North America, Europe) / April 17th 2020 (Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Added additional Runestone information regarding leveling/progression
- Improved Runestone visibility at a distance
- Stinger(flying enemy) camera improvements
- Stingers range adjustment, it’s easier to evade them by sprinting
- Tweaked Elk combat requirements, it will try to aid you sooner and more often
- Improved enemy variation and visibility (visual tweaks)
- Improved Low Stamina HUD feedback. (some players confuse low stamina with “input lag”)
- Increased cancel window on a specific case. (non-cancelable animations often confused with “input lag”)
- Improved auto-lock behaviour(e.g. falling enemies)
- Improved Parry detection/use
- Tweaked mini-boss Area of Effect damage radius(e.g. Lumberjack stomp)
- Tweaked “stagger” requirements on first level, not as unforgiving for new players
- Collision detection improvements
- Fixed an issue that caused the Royal Guard sword to disappear after parrying
- Various small bug fixes and tweaks
- List of changes:
- provides lots of bug fixes and improvements
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Amplify Creations
How to download updates for Decay of Logos for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Decay of Logos, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.