On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various updates for Dawn of the Monsters on Nintendo Switch (originally released on May 15th 2022 in North America and Europe, and March 16th 2023 in Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Dawn of the Monsters – Ver. 1.2
- Release date: August 24th 2023 (North America) / August 28th 2023 (Europe)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available yet. This update brings the following:
- Use your upgrades to dominate in New Story+
- Increase the challenge in New Game +, New Game++, and New Game+++
- Full Japanese dub for an authentic Kaiju movie feel
- All new Trials and Challenges (10 in total)
Dawn of the Monsters – Ver. 1.1
- Release date: June 9th 2022 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
- Added internal challenge system! View your currently unlocked challenges in the Main Menu!
- Added a Restart Mission button! No more backing out all the way to the Command Center just to start a level over!
- Added a warning popup in the Chat menu explaining that chats expire
- Adjusted some text visuals for readability
- Fixed an issue where the loot pool would pull from historical best instead of your actual mission results
- Added Health readout to the inventory
- Updated the credits
- Fixed Monster Mash description
- Fixed an issue where the training grounds wouldn’t fully refill your rage if you have more than 5 bars
- Fixed display issues with telegraphs in Agnitor’s fights
- Added rumble! Now you can really -feel- like a giant monster
- Added Performance Mode! Supercharge your Switch with slightly reduced resolution for a beefed up framerate and increased responsiveness!
- Added single Joy-Con mode for multiplayer on the go
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: 13AM Games (Twitter)
How to download updates for Dawn of the Monsters for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Dawn of the Monsters, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.