Today’s Daily news: latest set of pictures for Disgaea 4 Complete +, but also…
- Grid Autosport
- Children of Morta
- Arcade Archives Vigilante
- Hakuoki Shinkai: Tsukikage no Shou
- Gensou Kissa Enchanté
- WRC 8
Disgaea 4 Complete +
Here’s the latest of screenshots and character artworks for Disgaea 4 Complete +:
Disgaea 4 Complete + (Switch) comes out on October 29th in Europe and North America, October 31st in Japan, and November 5th in Australia / New Zealand.
Good news for fans of analog triggers for racing games: when asked whether Grid Autosport will support them, Feral Interactive confirmed that they “got the GameCube controller working with Grid Autosport”. Unfortunately, that’s all we know for now!
Grid Autosport (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Feral Interactive (Twitter)
Children of Morta
Here’s the latest trailer for Children of Morta:
And here’s some more screenshots:
Children of Morta (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Arcade Archives Vigilante
Hamster have announced that the next Arcade Archives release on Nintendo Switch is Vigilante. It will be released on Thursday (September 5th), and as usual, will cost 6.99€ / £6.29 / $7.99 / 823 Yen. The Japanese version will offer an English language option.
Here’s some screenshots:
Arcade Archives Vigilante (Switch – eShop) comes out on September 5th worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Hakuoki Shinkai: Tsukikage no Shou
Here’s some gameplay videos for Hakuoki Shinkai: Tsukikage no Shou:
Hakuoki Shinkai: Tsukikage no Shou (Switch) comes out on September 26th in Japan.
Gensou Kissa Enchanté
Here’s the latest trailer for Gensou Kissa Enchanté:
Gensou Kissa Enchanté (Switch) comes out on October 12th in Japan.
Bigben Interactive have revealed the various Legendary Cars featured in WRC 8:
- Alpine A110 (1973 Champions) [available as Day One DLC or via the Legendary Cars Pack]
- Lancia Stratos (1974/1975/1976 Champions) [pre-order bonus]
- Ford Escort MkII RS1800 (1979 Champions) [available as Day One DLC or via the Legendary Cars Pack]
- Lancia 037 (1983 Champions)
- Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evolution (1988/1989/1990/1991/1992 Champions) [available as Day One DLC or via the Legendary Cars Pack]
- VW Polo R WRC (2013/2014/2015/2016 Champions)
There’s also several iconic racing cars:
- Lancia Fulvia HF (1972 International Makes’ Champions, precursor of WRC)
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS RGT (997) [pre-order bonus]
- Proton Iriz R5 (First drive of the WRC 2’s newest homologated rally car)
Here’s a trailer showcasing those cars:
And here’s more details about the cars:
Amongst the 9 cars, 7 of them played a major role in the World Rally Championship of their respective eras (more than 150 WRC wins in total). The Porsche 911 GT3 RS (997) is a leading competitor in the RG-T class and the Proton Iriz R5 is exclusively offered to players as it will join the WRC competition next year.
All are available in each game mode in WRC 8. In Career mode, they give players the chance to experience historic events and highlights of the classic rallies of yesteryear. They also offer a different driving experience to modern cars in addition to the specific characteristics of each car. They will all be available at game release.
WRC 8 (Switch) comes out this November in Europe and North America.
Source: Bigben Interactive PR
Here’s a trailer and some screenshots for the DuckTales Adventure Map, which is now available in Minecraft on Nintendo Switch (via the Marketplace):