Today’s Daily news: latest collaboration content for Daemon x Machina, but also…
- Samurai Shodown
- Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combatte
- Dragon Quest Rivals
- Rocket League
Daemon x Machina
Today, the latest piece of collaboration content for Daemon x Machina went live. This time, it’s with the Code Geass series, with:
- a new Arsenal: Lancelot
- a new outfit: Suzaku’s outfit
It will be available for fre until November 20th 2020.
Here’s a video and some pictures:
Also, Marvelous have shared some screenshots of the next major Software update (releasing on November 28th), which will bring a new Boss (Zelkroa), special bosses, and additional pieces of equipment:
Starting today, Samurai Shodown is available for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop in Japan. It requires at least 9.3GB of free space, and it does offer an English language option (great news for those who don’t want to wait for the western release, in early 2020).
Two versions available:
- regular: 6 980 Yen (pre-purchase and launch offer: 6 280 Yen, available until January 15th)
- Deluxe Pack (includes the Season Pass): 9 180 Yen (pre-purchase and launch offer: 7 800 Yen, available until January 15th)
Finally, here’s some more screenshots for the game:
Samurai Shodown (Switch) comes out on December 12th in Japan, and early 2020 in Europe and North America.
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combatte
Here’s the latest countdown video for Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combatte:
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combatte (Switch) comes out on November 28th in Japan.
Dragon Quest Rivals
Here’s the latest videos for Dragon Quest Rivals, with:
- the latest video for the 9th card pack, which is now available
- the recording of the latest livestream for the game
Psyonix have shared some details about a new feature going live next month in Rocket League: the Item Shop. Click here to get all the details about it!