Today’s Daily news: NamcoT Collection developed by M2, but also…
- Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark – Missions and Monsters
- Curse of the Sea Rats
- RetroMania Wrestling
- Fire Emblem Heroes
- Dragalia Lost
M2 have announced that they are the ones behind the NamcoT Collection, which comes out in a couple of weeks in Japan.
NamcoT Collection (Switch) comes out on June 18th in Japan.
Source: M2 (Twitter)
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark – Missions and Monsters
1C Entertainment and 6 Eyes Studios have announced that Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark is to get an expansion on June 23rd in Europe and North America. It’s called Missions and Monsters, and it will cost 12.99€ / $12.99. It will add quite a lot of content: new classes, equipment, locations, missions, and more.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the expansion
Missions and Monsters is the first expansion to Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark and brings several new additions to enrich the gameplay. You’ll now be able to recruit powerful monsters from across the land of Teora, customize them with their own classes, and send them into battle alongside the rest of your forces. As your army grows, you’ll get to dispatch your troops on missions of their own to gather precious resources, earn special rewards, unlock new locations and classes, and, ultimately, keep the land a safer place! Face new challenges that will test your tactical mettle as you embark on larger-scale battles against the deadliest monsters the land has ever seen!
- Recruit and tame monsters to join your roster!
- Customize your monster allies with the new monster subclass system, selecting up to 2 optional subclasses from a selection of more than 20.
- Unlock 3 new human classes, the Beastmaster, Samurai, and Wrangler, adding a variety of new powerful abilities to your arsenal.
- Uncover new equipment and crafting recipes.
- Discover 5 new locations, featuring a combination of larger encounter battles and powerful named monster enemies.
- Face deadly new encounters, including the largest-scale battles seen in-game and challenging end-game content additions.
- Upgrade Arbiter’s Guilds across the land to reap benefits and rewards for the party.
- New in-game system to send recruits out on missions lets you collect new rewards and open up new content.
- New songs will accompany you as you explore the land of Teora.
- Challenge yourself with new achievements!
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark – Missions and Monsters (Switch – eShop) comes out on June 23rd in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: 1C Entertainment PR
Curse of the Sea Rats
Petoons Studio have revealed a few Stretchgoals for Curse of the Sea Rats on Kickstarter:
- $40 000: Language pack (Japanese and Russian)
- $55 000: Digital comic-book short story included in all tiers
- $70 000: Mamma Ratelli (Special Boss)
As of writing, $39 709 have been pledged, which means the first Stretchgoal will already be reached by the time you read this. Click here to check out the Kickstarter page for the game!
Curse of the Sea Rats (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Here’s the latest Developer’s Vlog for RetroMania Wrestling:
RetroMania Wrestling (Switch – eShop) comes out this July in Europe and North America.
Fire Emblem Heroes
Here’s the trailer for the second part of Book IV of the Main Story in Fire Emblem Heroes:
And here’s some artworks of the Heroes included in the latest Summoning Focus, now live until June 30th:
Here’s the latest episode of the official webradio programme for Dragalia Lost:
Dragalia Lost (Android, iOS) still does not have a release date in Europe.