Today’s Daily news: details and trailer for Terraria on Nintendo Switch, but also…
- God Eater 3
- Disgaea 4 Complete +
- Samurai Shodown
- Portal Knights
- Sniper Elite V2 Remastered
- Just Dance 2019
The Nintendo Switch version of Terraria was released today in Europe and North America. As announced previously, it will be available at retail later this year.
Here’s a trailer and the list of key features for this version of the game, which is based on the Ver. 1.3 branch:
- Touch screen support to quickly navigate inventory and add more finesse in building, digging and combat (two joy-con™controllers required per player)
- Up to 8-player online play (Nintendo Switch Online subscription required)
- Over 300 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot
- Over 20 Bosses and Events to truly test the player’s skills
- Endgame Celestial Invasion Event and the Moonlord final boss encounter
- Over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground – from lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons, the underworld, and even the terrifying Corruption await!
- New Expert Mode designed to provide new challenges for even the most seasoned Terraria veterans – with the promise of greater rewards
- Updated crafting with multiple added item options
- Over 20 NPCs to discover, each providing their own benefits and unique style
- More than 800 new items to discover – bringing the total item count to more than 3500!
- In-depth building options that are easy to learn, but allow for amazing feats of architecture in the hands of a master
Terraria (Switch) comes out at retail later this year.
Source: 505 Games PR
God Eater 3
Here’s the latest set of videos for God Eater 3, with:
- the latest trailer
- the recording of the latest livestream
God Eater 3 (Switch) comes out on July 11th in Japan, and July 12th in Europe and North America.
Disgaea 4 Complete +
NIS America have announced that Disgaea 4 Complete + will be released on October 29th in Europe and North America, and November 5th in Australia and New Zealand. To celebrate the announcement, they launched a contest where players can vote for their favourite reverse cover sheet: click here to check it out!
Here’s some more details about the game:
When the Corrupternment threatens to disrupt the way of life in Hades, Valvatorez finds himself at the helmof a fiery revolution. The former tyrant will need to call upon new allies, recruit a formidable army, and learna thing or two about political unrest if he hopes to take down the corrupt regime and bring salvation to allPrinny-kind!Dive into a tale of revolution and redemption, woven throughout a dark and hilarious realm of vampires,werewolves, and other devilish denizens. Engage in immersive and in-depth tactics-based gameplaybrimming with over-the-top destructive action, and unload a horde of special features to take yourNetherworldly adventures to another level. Brace your belt pouches and grab your sardines; the ultimate HDDisgaea game has arrived, dood!
Disgaea 4 Complete + (Switch) comes out on October 29th in Europe and North America, and November 5th in Australia / New Zealand.
Source: NIS America PR
Here’s the latest set of screenshots for Samurai Shodown:
Samurai Shodown (Switch – eShop) comes out this Fall worldwide.
505 Games and Keen Games have announced that Portal Knights is getting some additional content this Summer. First, there’s the Questing Update, which will be released for free:
- The Mage’s Guild! A new quest city full of characters and Elysian lore.
- Dungeon creation! For the first time, Creative Mode players will be able to place monsters and create traps and puzzles with new logic blocks, buttons, pressure plates, and more.
- Public multiplayer games and user permissions. PC and PS4 players can now choose to host or join public multiplayer games that will be visible to all players – not just friends. To help protect your buildings and treasure, hosts will be able to set user permissions.
- New Quest Log. Players can keep track of their quests as they travel from island to island and can choose which ones to track.
- Much, much more! Hundreds of quality of life updates, bug fixes, performance optimizations, and other surprises.
Also, a new paid DLC called Elves, Rogues, and Rifts will be released. Here’s what it includes:
- A new Elvish race! Play as an Elf, complete with new customizable ears, Elvish hair styles, skin tones, and more!
- A new Rogue class! Play as a Rogue and explore new talents like stealth and backstabbing, along with dozens of new, craftable weapons and armor.
- The Roguelite Rifts! Extensive dungeons that are randomly generated upon entry – home to devious traps and puzzles. Time in the Rifts is limited, and they require absolute mastery to obtain the best loot! Players can explore them with friends for their best shot at survival.
- The Elvish City and Rogue’s Guild. Brand new environments packed with quests and political intrigue.
And here’s a trailer for that DLC:
Source: 505 Games PR
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered
Here’s the latest set of videos for Sniper Elite V2 Remastered:
Just Dance 2019
Here’s the latest video for Just Dance 2019: