Today’s Daily news: latest set of details and videos for Nexomon: Extinction, but also…
- The Persistence
- The Survivalists
- Hidden Objects Collection
- Paper Mario: The Origami King
- L.O.L. SURPRISE!
PQube have shared some more details about Nexomon: Extinction, this time focusing the following elements:
With a minigame, various types of food, traps and more, there are many ways to improve your chances of capturing a monster in Nexomon: Extinction! Study which treats the Nexomon you are hunting likes to eat, which trap is most effective against their elemental type and practice the minigame to become a master tamer!
Exploring the world
In Nexomon: Extinction, you’ll become a member of Tamer’s Guild and join the fight against the mighty Tyrant Nexomon who are devastating the world. But the world of Nexomon is also home to plenty of funny, mysterious and thrilling side-quests, gathering opportunities, stories to tell and much more!
Nexomon: Extinction is a game that doesn’t take itself too seriously – at least not all the time! You’ll encounter some genuinely hilarious situations and a refreshingly honest sense of humour throughout your journey. If you enjoy sarcasm and characters breaking the fourth wall, this is the perfect monster catching game for you!
Here’s some more video clips for the game, showcasing those very elements:
Nexomon: Extinction (Switch) comes out on August 28th in Europe and North America.
Perp Games have announced that The Persistence will be released at retail on Setpember 29th in North America.
Here’s the Accolade Trailer for the game:
The Persistence (Switch) comes out at retail on July 31st in Europe, and September 29th in North America.
Source: Perp Games PR
Here’s some more details and the list of key features for The Survivalists:
The Survivalists takes place in The Escapists universe and sees up to four players stranded on a procedurally generated island, where they’re tasked with rescuing, befriending, and training their island’s monkey population while exploring, crafting, and overcoming marauding orc groups in order to survive.
- Play together and survive: Up to four players can join forces to explore the world of The Survivalists, helping each other out to stay alive
- Get crafty and be inventive: Various items great and small can be crafted, from weapons to tools and buildings to keep your crew sheltered
- Automate with monkeys: Enlist the help of monkeys for a number of tasks, including protecting your group and gathering resources
- Curiosity is rewarded: Players are encouraged to explore their surroundings, where they’ll encounter dangerous wildlife, mythical enemies, and tantalising secrets
The Survivalists (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Team17 PR
Hidden Objects Collection
Big Fish Media and Ocean Media have announced the Hidden Objects Collection for the Nintendo Switch. As the title indicates, it’s a collection of Hidden Object games, and it will be released on October 6th in Europe and North America. It will be available at retail and on the Nintendo eShop, and it will cost $39.99.
Here’s a trailer and some details about the collection:
This value-packed game is the first of its kind to combine six completely different Hidden Objects games into one for the Nintendo Switch™ platform. Each full-length game immerses the player in great stories while providing the proven fun-filled entertainment that can only be experienced by superb hidden object adventures. Each individual Hidden Objects games can be played in any order.
And here’s the list of games included in the collection:
- Black Rainbow:For explorer Helen Stone, the biggest adventure is yet to come. Help Helen escape the burning village, guide her through the dark and dangerous forests and help the people of Amazonia. The evil behind the curtain is far bigger and dangerous than anyone could have ever imagined. It’s up to Helen to restore the balance in this hidden and unexplored world. Can you survive the impossible!?
- Where Angels Cry:Strange events are taking place in an isolated medieval monastery, set high in the Alps. Monks are vanishing without a trace, mysterious persons are being sighted running through the dark passages of the monastery, and there are even reports that a statue in the center of the village is crying the tears of blood!
- Where Angels Cry: Tears of the Fallen Collector’s Edition:You have a new assignment! Dive back to 13th-century medieval Europe as the Vatican’s best secret agent! Rumors have it that inquisitor Augustine went out of his mind as he became obsessed with witch-hunting, and people are terrified. Travel to Spain, to an isolated village of Portonero, and bring an end to this witch-hunting madness!
- Man with the Ivory Cane: Paris, the city of lights, has turned dark on you. You are a young artist enjoying your life until one evening your girlfriend Sasha goes missing! You’re the prime suspect. The only way to figure out what’s going on is to take things into your own hands and investigate the whole case. Has she been murdered or kidnapped? Who’s the criminal mind behind it all?
- Farm Mystery: Happy Orchard Farm is trapped in a nightmare. People are disappearing into the mist that surrounds the town at night. It’s up to you to solve the chilling case. Search for clues, solve puzzles, and play minigames to uncover the secrets of the Happy Orchard nightmare. Can you solve the Farm Mystery?
- Myths of Orion: Long ago, in the Realm of Orion, a powerful but greedy wizard collected knowledge from all around the world. And thus, this wizard came to write the three books: Books of Knowledge, Law and Magic which endowed him with supreme powers. One day the mighty enchantress Salina, using all of her strength and courage, stole the books from the wizard. She prayed that the wizard wouldn’t find them. And for many decades, he didn’t, until one fateful day…
Hidden Objects Collection (Switch) comes out on October 6th in Europe and North America.
Source: Big Fish Media PR
Paper Mario: The Origami King
Here’s the Accolades Trailer for Paper Mario: The Origami King:
MGA Entertainment and Nighthawk Interactive have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: L.O.L. SURPRISE!, based on the fashion doll brand. It will feature new characters and fashions, as well as surprises.
L.O.L. SURPRISE! (Switch) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Nighthawk Interactive PR
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!