Today’s Daily news: Season Pass 2 announced for Samurai Shodown, but also…
- Prison Princess
- Mega Man 11 – Mega Man 1/4 Scale Statue
- Tool Assisted Speedruns
SNK have announced a second Season Pass for Samurai Shodown, logically called Season Pass 2. It will feature 4 new characters, with the first one to be released in February:
- Mina Majikina
- Sogetsu Kazama
- a 4th, secret character
Here’s the trailer introducing those characters, along with some pictures:
Samurai Shodown (Switch) comes out on February 25th in Europe and North America.
Here’s the second trailer for Prison Princess:
Prison Princess (Switch – eShop) comes out on January 30th worldwide.
Pixadome and Zordix have announced that Hayfever will be released on February 25th in Europe and North America for $14.99.
Here’s the latest trailer for the game, along with some more details and the list of key features:
Hayfever is a frantic 2D platformer with tongue-in-cheek and nose continually running. Postman Thomas is dashing from doorstep to doorstep across 140 dangerous levels, delivering packages and recovering 240 lost letters (scattered to the winds after a sneezing fit) from unlikely locations. Thomas’ allergies may have gotten him into this mess, but they can get him out of it, too. Pollen allows him to sneeze hard enough to fly, and other allergens provide powers to help him navigate four worlds of challenging seasonal hazards. It’s not just nature trying to stop the mail either. Busy bees, mischievous scarecrows, troublesome snowmen and four tough end-of-season bosses stand between Thomas and a job well done.
Cute on the outside but with a hard, challenging core, Hayfever’s levels are designed to be replayed and mastered. Just getting to the end of Hayfever’s four seasons of levels is tough, but collecting every last lost letter on the way will require a true postmaster. Diligent deliverers might even find something new waiting on the other side of a full mailbag. The mail should never be late, though; Hayfever is built for speed – the best players will barely have time to touch the ground.
- fast-paced, challenging platformer with cute and squishy pixel-art.
- Who needs double-jumping? Touch pollen to sneeze through the air.
- Gain other strange new powers from smog, peanuts and other allergens.
- 140 levels spread across four seasons, and 240 optional collectibles to track down.
- Designed for speed. Master its challenging movement and fly through the levels.
- A toe-tapping, whimsical soundtrack by Knasibas.
Hayfever (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 25th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Zordix PR
Mega Man 11 – Mega Man 1/4 Scale Statue
Here’s another video for the Mega Man 11 – Mega Man 1/4 Scale Statue by First 4 Figures, now available for pre-order:
Tool Assisted Speedruns
Here’s the latest Tool Assisted Speedrun videos for Nintendo platforms:
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit (NES) by Arc in 03:48.11
- Ninja Five-O (GameBoy Advance) by Cardboard in 16:35.62
- Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster Busts Loose! (SNES) by TwistedEye in 20:40.68