Today’s Daily news: new update for Dead Cells, but also…
- Let’s Sing 2020
Motion Twin have announced another update for Dead Cells, dubbed “Who’s the Boss?”. Here’s a video and some details:
Five of the seven new weapons are thematically tied to the bosses you will encounter in the latest version of Dead Cells, with one being the (no spoilers!) and the seventh being a mystery weapon players will (finally!) be able to wield. Each of the six new mobs joining the Dead Cells family are also thematically tied to the bosses which should delight and possibly frustrate players as each is encountered, learned and defeated.
The update also includes a large number of Quality of Life improvements, such as:
- tweaking the color scaling of a few items
- a couple of bestiary changes designed to reduce unfair deaths
- minor changes in Level Design and Graphics/UI to assist players
- numerous minor bug fixes
Patch notes can be found on this page!
Source: Motion Twin PR
Let’s Sing 2020
Ravenscourt have announced a new Let’s Sing game, logically called Let’s Sing 2020. It will be released on October 25th in Europe, with mic bundles releasing on November 15th.
Here’s the price for the various editions:
- Solo: £ 34,99
- 1-Mic: £ 44,99
- 2-Mic: £ 54,99
Let’s Sing 2020 will offer 5 different game modes:
- Classic: Perform solo or together with your friends. Hit the right notes can score the most points – can you crack the high score?
- Feat.: Find your perfect match! The better you sing together, the higher your “compatibility score” is. Singing with friends and family or also team up with your idol in the single-player mode.
- World Contest: Take on the world! Try to reach the top of the leaderboard or just have fun with your friends – choose a player you want to challenge and try to beat other singers online. The game shows the performance of the other players as if you were singing together.
- Mix Tape 2.0: Mix different song extracts together with this innovative game mode. Each mix is dynamically generated and thus guarantees a playlist that never repeats itself and a lot of fun. Create your own mixtapes with your favourite songs with the mixtape creator.
- Jukebox: Relax after your singing session with a list of songs for the next groovy party.
Finally here’s some details about the game itself and the list of key features:
All begins with the first tone! Sing as solo superstar or perform with your crew and friends to rock every party! With the latest version of the singing game Let’s Sing you can follow in the footsteps of cutting-edge artists and perform songs like Ava Max with “Sweet but Psycho”, Lewis Capaldi with “Someone You Loved”, Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa with “One Kiss” and Rita Ora with “Let You Love Me”. Grab the mic and party to international smashers like Robbie Williams with “Angels” or Spice Girls with “Wannabe”. Also, legendary classics like Queen with “The Show Must Go On” are part of a tracklist with 30 international tracks. Let’s Sing 2020 offers a great variety and has hits for everyone!
Whether you’re training your voice solo or celebrating the next karaoke party with friends and family –Let’s Sing 2020 will be fun for everyone
Grab the microphone and choose your song, no matter if you prefer to rock the stage solo or with friends. If you don’t have a USB microphone at hand, just transform your phone into a microphone with the Let’s Sing Microphone- App and your performance begins straight away… the stage is all yours!
- Strong playlist with 30 international hits and original music videos
- Sing solo or up to four players
- Switch: choose between within maximum of 4 Smartphones, 2 USB-Mics and 1 headset
- Five exciting game modes: ‘Classic’, ‘Mixtape 2.0’,’feat.’, ‘Jukebox’, ‘World Contest’…
- No mic at hand? It doesn’t matter – with the Let’s Sing Microphone-App, you can turn your smartphone into a microphone in no time at all
- Climb the online leaderboard and get more song packs in the online store like ‘Best of 90’s’, ‘Party Classics’ and more
Let’s Sing 2020 (Switch) comes out on October 25th in Europe (November 15th for the mic bundles). The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Ravenscourt PR