Today’s Daily Briefs: latest video for Xenon Racer, but also…
- Azure Saga: Pathfinder
- Cricket 19 – The Official Game of the Ashes
- FUN! FUN! Animal Park
Soedesco have shared some more details about the Xenon Racer, starting with the name of the tracks in Bost…
- Boston 1000
- Boston Port
- Boston Downtown
… and Lake Louise:
- Lake Louise Bridge
- Lake Louise Forest
Like the all the previous ones, those tracks can be raced in reversed direction.
Finally, here’s the latest video for the game:
Xenon Racer (Switch) comes out on March 26th in Europe and North America.
Source: Soedesco PR
Cosen have announced yet another game for the Nintendo Switch: Lyrica. It will be released on March 14th in Japan, and is already available for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop for 2 000 Yen. It requires only 266MB of free space, and does offer an English language option (which implies a western release isn’t far).
Here’s a trailer and some screenshots:
Lyrica (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 14th in Japan. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Azure Saga: Pathfinder
Toge Productions have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch, which is releasing on March 21st in Europe and North America. That game is Azure Saga: Pathfinder, described as a “love letter to classic JRPG”, featuring isometric camera and hand-drawn art. It’s now available for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop, with a 15% off discount!
Here’s the trailer, some screenshots, and some details for the game:
Far into the future, the human race survives through colonies scattered across the universe. One tale gives humanity’s remnants hope – one of the legendary planet, Azure, a world full of life and abundant resources that could bring humanity back from the brink of extinction. Join a young scientist, Synch, as he travels across the galaxy to meet new companions and find his father.
– Immerse yourself in a world with a classic storyline that will delight both veterans and new RPG fans, infused with highly detailed 2D illustrations
– Traditional Turn-Based RPG Gameplay inspired by the classic JRPGs of the 90s
– Strategize and configure your characters’ gear and jewels in to enhance their maximum potential.
– Unite, mix, and match your characters’ skills to discover powerful abilities, each with their special effects
– Classic old school adventure with tons of puzzles and secrets to discover
Azure Saga: Pathfinder (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 21st in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Cricket 19 – The Official Game of the Ashes
Good news for fans of cricket: Big Ant Studios have announced that Cricket 19 – The Official Game of the Ashes is coming to the Nintendo Switch, in May. The game is built on Ashes Cricket (a fan favourite), and features all the formats of the international game, men and women’s teams, and all venues (including the Specsavers Ashes, which was fully licenced for both England and Australia).
Here’s more details and some screenshots:
Deep enhancements to the AI engine mean that the opposition is more realistic than ever before. When bowling, the AI will suss out your player and team’s weaknesses, and target that with a concentrated bowling strategy. When batting, the AI will rotate the strike to protect weaker players, and actively look for gaps in the field.
New features to be added to Cricket 19 include a scenario mode, which allows players to recreate the greatest matches in history, and then share them online to challenge other players to achieve difficult run-chases, or play out a draw from a disastrous situation. Enhancements to the career mode build a story around your player; how you look in the news headlines affects your potential career trajectory.
Cricket 19 – The Official Game of the Ashes (Switch) comes out in May in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Big Ant Studios PR
FUN! FUN! Animal Park
Here’s some more details and screenshots for FUN! FUN! Animal Park (price: $29.99 / 29.99€):
– Fun for the Whole Family – The 30 unique minigames feature intuitive Joy-Con™ motion controls and easily understandable rules, allowing players of all ages and experience levels to join in on the fun.
– Play Your Way – FUN! FUN! Animal Park features three different gameplay modes: Tour Mode, One Match Mode, and Solo Mode. In Tour Mode, two players are guided through the whimsical Animal Land, competing in a series of matches and earning coins to determine the ultimate winner. In One Match Mode, players compete in one standalone round of their favorite minigame. Lastly, in Solo Mode, players can work to break their own records, playing on their own to achieve the highest score possible.
– Not Playing? Not a Problem – From meerkats to pandas to penguins, FUN! FUN! Animal Park hosts a full menagerie of cute and cuddly animals that makes the game as much fun to watch as it is to play.
– Funny Furry Friends – Adorable bunny and lion mascots help players learn the controls and rules of the minigames via an endless stream of hilarious conversation.
FUN! FUN! Animal Park (Switch) comes out on March 28th in Europe and North America.
Source: Aksys Games PR
Here’s the latest video clip for Rico:
Rico (Switch) comes out on March 14th worldwide.