Today’s Daily Briefs: release date confirmed for PixArk, but also…
- Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
- Giga Wrecker Alt.
- Super Robot Taisen T
Snails Games have confirmed that PixArk will indeed be released on May 31st in Europe and North America, as previously listed on the Nintendo eShop. It will be available at retail and on the Nintendo eShop.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and some screenshots:
To survive in this mysterious land, you must tame creatures both ferocious and cuddly, craft high tech and magical tools, and build your own base out of cubes. With a robust character creator, an infinite number of voxel based maps and procedurally generated quests, your PixARK adventure will be completely unique. Team up with friends to form a tribe, or play on your own. Spend your time building a towering fortress or go on a quest in a sprawling cavern. Fly on the back of a dragon and smite your enemies with a magic wand, or ride a mighty T-Rex and blast your foes with a rocket launcher. In the world of PixARK, how you play is up to you – as long as you survive!
PixArk (Switch) comes out on May 31st in Europe and North America, and July 4th in Japan. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Snail Games PR
Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa
Here’s the latest character profile for Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa, introducing Wakaba Asagiri:
Wakaba Asagiri is President of the Occult Research Club in Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa. Perky, fun, but also well respected and responsible, she’s one of the first friends you make at the Academy.
Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa (Switch) comes out on May 31st in Europe, and June 4th in North America.
Source: PQube (Twitter)
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
Here’s the final cover art for Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled:
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (Switch) comes out on June 21st in Europe and North America.
Source: Activision (Twitter)
Giga Wrecker Alt.
Here’s a few more details for Giga Wrecker Alt., starting with the list of new content for the console version of the game (originally released on PC):
- Twenty brand-new puzzle stages added to the game’s Campaign mode
- New non-playable secondary character that assists players with more difficult puzzles/challenges if they become stuck for a period of time
- A new hardcore ‘Ironman’ mode that increases the damage to 5 times greater impact than normal mode.
- Overhaul of the original localization to enhance the user experience
- Italian and Traditional Chinese languages added for a total of 11 in-game languages (Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese).
And here’s the details:
GIGA WRECKER ALT. features destructible environments to navigate and increasingly challenging puzzles to solve as players progress to unearth the mysteries of a sudden invasion that left the world in ruins. As players explore, they’ll use the abilities of Reika – the game’s main protagonist – to destroy and reconstruct their surroundings for solving each puzzle and fighting back against the invaders in this fast-paced 2D action and physics-based platformer.
– Mixture of Exploration and Physics – Smash down towering walls and use rubble as platforms to climb high cliffs. GIGA WRECKER ALT. provides an innovative mixture of physics and stage exploration.
– Combination of Puzzle and Action – Crush enemies with falling objects and be sure to closely evaluate the situation and select the right weapon for the next steps…You can enjoy the achievement of solving puzzles and gimmicks, while also beating traps and enemies.
– Special Abilities – The main character Reika has the power called ARM (Arms Reconstruction and Manipulation): the ability to construct various weapons using rubble and scraps from broken objects. Each weapon has its own unique effect, so make use of them to explore through the stages.
Giga Wrecker Alt. (Switch) comes out on May 2nd in Europe and North America, and later this year in Europe and North America, and later this year in Japan.
Source: Rising Star Games PR
Super Robot Taisen T
Here’s the cover of the Super Robot Taisen T Perfect Bible, the official guidebook for the game (by Famitsu), now available in Japan:
The guidebook includes full guide for the main story (complete with maps and various charts), but also secret content, and more.
Source: Bandai-Namco (Twitter)