Cube Creator X: Software updates (latest: Ver. 2.0)
In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Cube Creator X (originally released on April 26th 2018 in Japan).
How to download updates for Cube Creator X for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Cube Creator X, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Cube Creator X – Ver. 2.0
- Release date: July 26th 2018 (Japan)
- Patch notes:
- adds support for multiplayer in Creative Mode
- adds new types of cubes: Electric Cube, Half Cube, Colour Cube
- adds a new play mode for the Stage Builder Mode
- fixes bugs and makes various adjustments in order to improve the gameplay experience
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Arc System Works