The Crash Bandicoot series has been multiplatform for several decades already, but there’s three games that have remained a PlayStation exclusive to this very day: the original trilogy. Good news for Nintendo Switch owners, those very games are coming to the console on July 10th, as part of the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (originally released on PlayStation 4 last year).
The three games included in this collection are:
- Crash Bandicoot
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
- Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
Those three games will be available in their remastered version, with improved visuals and gameplay, and will be playable on a Nintendo platform for the very first time… a fact the Nintendo Direct narrator made sure to stress out during the presentation!
Here’s the list of key features:
- Play the original three games on Nintendo for the first time, wherever you go! Relive all your favorite moments from Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back and Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped.
- Experience the Trilogy’s updated cinematics, animations and environmental details that let players explore the lush-and furriest-Wumpa Islands yet!
- Get ready for loads of content with 3 full games, 100+ levels, 2 playable characters – including Crash’s sassy sister Coco!
And here’s some pictures and the segment from the Nintendo Direct:
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (Switch) comes out on July 10th in Europe and North America, and later this year in Japan. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!