In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Chess Ultra on Nintendo Switch (originally released on the Nintendo eShop on November 2nd 2017 in Europe and North America).
How to download updates for Chess Ultra for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Chess Ultra on Nintendo Switch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Chess Ultra – Patch 1
- Release date: December 18th 2017 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
- List of changes:
- enables dual Joy-Con support when the console is docked (previously available only in Handheld or Tabletop Mode)
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Ripstone (Twitter)