On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Chapeau on Nintendo Switch (originally released on March 31st 2020 in Europe and North America)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Chapeau – Ver. ??? (Party Update)
- Release date: June 25th 2020 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
- 1 New fantastic hat is available to play
- All maps are unlocked from the start, instead of being locked behind the challenge mode
- A visual bug in the tutorial parkour has been fixed
- The birdies should now correctly return to their position, making it easier to get the birdie achievement
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: SaltCastleStudio (Steam)
How to download updates for Chapeau for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Chapeau, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.