In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Capcom Beat ‘Em Up Bundle (originally released on September 17th 2018 in North America, September 18th 2018 in Europe, and September 20th 2018 in Japan).
How to download updates for Capcom Beat ‘Em Up Bundle for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Capcom Beat ‘Em Up Bundle, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Capcom Beat ‘Em Up Bundle – Ver. ???
- Release date: November 6th 2018 (Europe, North America, Japan)
- Patch notes:
This update adds the following:
- New Screen Filters – Transport yourself back to the arcades with new scanline/arcade filter options.
- New Screen Size – In addition to the full screen size, there is now the option to display the screen in its original size to fit more types of screens.
- ON/OFF Toggle for Mid-session Joining – When creating a lobby, there is now an option to turn off the ability for other players to join your in-game session.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Capcom