Over the years, there has been a myriad of official and unofficial goodies based on The Legend of Zelda series: plushies, figures, jewelry and more. Good news if you’re interested in a legendary watch: it’s exactly what ThinkGeek started selling earlier this month on their website! It features a brushed-bronze look and the Hyrule Crest on the watch face. What’s more, it comes with a stainless steel case, with an adjustable silicone strap.
Here’s some details about this watch, as well as some pictures:
- Officially-licensed Legend of Zelda merchandise
- Japanese movement
- Materials: Stainless steel case, silicone strap
- Batteries: SR626SW (included)
- Dimensions: 1 3/4″ diameter face
- Strap adjusts from 7 – 9 1/4″
If you’re interested in this watch, you can order it right now on ThinkGeek for $39.99 (~36€ / £26): this should make a nice present for any The Legend of Zelda afficionado at Christmas!