Breakers: Dawn of Heroes releasing on Nintendo Switch this Spring, in Japan
Breakers: Dawn of Heroes is a Free 2 Play action game previously announced for mobile platforms (there even was a beta phase). Today, CyberStep announced that it was headed to the Nintendo Switch this Spring in Japan, with an English release also planned (but no release window yet).
Never heard of the game before? Here’s a trailer for you to check out:
Here’s what the game is all about (NB: description is based on the mobile version of the game):
In Breakers, experience an immersive campaign with fluid touchscreen controls designed to give players the freedom and joy of an action role-playing game. Control your hero using just two fingers for a comfortable yet challenging experience in both single-player and multiplayer game modes. Choose the perfect hero and enhance their abilities to awaken their hidden powers. Experience the expansive single-player Story Mode, play with friends in Co-op Quests and even compete with other Breakers in exhilarating 1v1 and 3v3 battles in the Arena.
Breakers: Dawn of Heroes features several game modes and features, such as:
- Story Mode: an action-packed campaign, where you can discover the world of the game (complete with voice acting);
- Arena: casual and competitive battles, with 3 vs 3 and 1 vs 1 matches in Casual or Ranked modes.
- Customisation: use level up and limit break to unlock the full potential of your heroes;
- Hero Awakening: during battles, your heroes can awaken, which allows them to unleash powerful abilities;
- Unlock New Heroes: there’s new heroes to discover and unlock.
Finally, here’s some screenshots:
Breakers: Dawn of Heroes (Switch – eShop) comes out this Spring in Japan, and at a later date in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!