The latest event for Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is already there, right as the previous one (Rover’s Garden Safari) came to an end. This new event is called the Winter Sports Event, and it’s in the same vein as the Christmas and New Year ones: you have to collect snowflakes in order to craft some special winter sports-themed clothes and furniture! It runs from January 22nd to January 31st.
In order to get snowflakes, you can do the following:
- complete requests for animals
- complete Timed Goals
- go to the Shovelstrike Quarry
Here’s the list of Timed Goals you can complete to get snowflakes:
And here’s the list of clothes and furniture you can craft during the event:
- figure-skae shoes (sporty, 100 Bells + 10 snowflakes)
- snowboard pants (sporty, 100 Bells + 10 snowflakes)
- snowboard jacket (sporty, 100 Bells + 10 snowflakes)
- figure-skate outfit (sporty, 300 Bells + 40 snowflakes)
- pearl tiara (sporty, 300 Bells + 40 snowflakes)
- beanie with goggles (sporty, 300 Bells + 40 snowflakes)
- mini skate ring (sporty, 500 Bells + 40 snowflakes)
- snow park (generic, 1 000 Bells + 100 snowflakes)
Also, to celebrate the start of this new event, a new pack is now available in the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp store: the Winter Craft Pack! It includes the usual Leaf Tickets (x20), but also some snowflakes (x25)! Naturally, that special pack is only available during the event itself, so until December 31st. Also, do note that you can only purchase it once.
As usual, make sure to keep an eye on the Events and Content Updates page for the game!
Source: Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp