Xenoblade Chronicles 2: all the details, pictures, videos from the official Twitter account
After Splatoon 2, ARMS, and even Super Mario Odyssey, it’s Xenoblade Chronicles 2’s turn to get regular updates via Twitter. And naturally, just like with the aforementionned games, we’re going to gather all the details, pictures, GIFs, videos, etc. in a single post… yes, this one!
This post only contains the most recent details, pictures, etc., to avoid ending with too big a post. For previous periods, make sure to check out the links at the bottom of this post!
Today, Monolith Soft. shared the following:
- a video showcasing the Resonance scene for Akhos, that can you get as a Blade in New Game+ (check out this post for more details)
- screenshots for Mikhail, that you cannot get from a Core Crystal (unlike the other members of Torna that you can get as Blade). You have to find him in the world and talk to him to add him as Driver. It’s the character who talks to him first that gets to resonate with him.
NB: the contents of the 4th set of bonus items for owners of the Expansion Pass has been revealed. Check out this post for more details!
- launch to October 13th
- October 13th to November 6th
- November 6th to November 17th
- November 17th to December 6th
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Switch) comes out on December 1st, worldwide.
Source: official Twitter account