Nine Parchments: Software updates
In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Nine Parchments on Nintendo Switch (originally released on December 5th 2017 in Europe and North America, and December 7th 2017 in Japan).
How to download updates for Nine Parchments for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Nine Parchments, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Nine Parchments – ???
- Release date: January 17th 2018 (North America) / January 18th 2018 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
Multiple saves are now added
After the patch you can have up to ten games stored at the same time. So there is no need to overwrite your current run if you want to play with your friends for a while.
• Online game can be started alone, no need to wait for others to join in the lobby
• A lot of bug fixes to different kinds of issues of camera not moving and enemies not spawning or dying correctly
• Changes to the online matchmaking logic
• Fix to the ”The Hero of Trine” Amadeus not unlocking if Amadeus dead when the boss is defeated
• Other minor fixes
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Frozenbyte