Today, Level-5 released a new update for Yo-kai Watch 3: Sushi / Tempura, bringing the game to Ver. 1.4. Unfortunately, this new version simply fixes some (unspecified) issues with the game, and doesn’t add anything. As usual, it’s required in order to use the online features of the game, and you get another free 5-Stars Coin (gives you more chance to get a S-Rank Yo-kai at the Capsule Toy machine) when you update.
Just like with previous updates, the amount of 5-Stars Coins you get depend on the version you’re updating from:
- Ver. 1.3: one 5-Stars Coin
- Ver. 1.2: two 5-Stars Coins
- Ver. 1.1: three 5-Stars Coins
- Ver. 1.0: four 5-Stars Coin
Another thing to note is that once you have updated the game, and saved in Ver. 1.4, you cannot revert back to the previous version. If you delete the update data, you will get a warning and you will not be able to load the data. You will then have to redownload the update data.
To update Yo-kai Watch 3: Sushi / Tempura, you have several options:
- launch the game from the Home Menu, while being connected to the internet: you should get a prompt when doing so. Simply follow the instructions that appear on the screen;
- search for Yo-kai Watch 3: Sushi / Tempura on the Nintendo eShop;
- use the option in the Nintendo eShop settings.