On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for WWE 2K Battlegrounds on Nintendo Switch (originally released on September 18th 2020 in Europe, North America, and Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
WWE 2K Battlegrounds – Ver. ???
- Release date: ??? (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Performance improvements on the King of the Battleground game mode.
- King gets eliminated if no players have been eliminated after the countdown runs out
- Addressed reported concerns that crashes may occur while queueing up King of the Battleground
- Addressed reported concerns that crashes may occur while in the Options menu in King of the Battleground
- Addressed reported concerns on throws being overpowered on the King of the Battleground.
- Addressed reported concerns that a soft lock may occur on the Pause Menu before ending a match.
- Addressed reported concerns that the number of players may display incorrectly in King of the Battleground
- Added new hair and clothing options for Character Creator.
- Added 8 new unique animations for Superstars (Edge, Big E, Big Show, Daniel Bryan, Kevin Owens, Randy Orton, Naomi, Nia Jax).
- General improvements to game balancing and AI.
- General improvements to gameplay and player controls.
- General improvements to the user interface.
- Addressed reported concerns that a soft lock may occur in Character Editor.
- Addressed reported concerns related to throws from the floor.
- Stability improvements.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Take-Two
How to download updates for WWE 2K Battlegrounds for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for WWE 2K Battlegrounds, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.