In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Windjammers on Nintendo Switch (originally released on October 23rd 2018 in Europe, North America, and Japan).
How to download updates for Windjammers for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Windjammers, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Windjammers – Ver. ???
- Release date: November 7th 2018 (Europe, North America, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- synchronization issues in wireless and online modes
- minor graphics issue on menus
- issues with players waiting in custom games being kicked of the room
- synchronization and display issues with online leaderboards
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: DotEmu (Twitter)