On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for What The Dub?! on Nintendo Switch (originally released on April 8th 2021 in Europe and North America)!
Click here for more Software updates!
What The Dub?! – Ver. 1.2
- Release date: TBA
- Patch notes:
- More sound effects!
- Adjusted SFX playback timing
- Twitch login option
- Added audience toggle
- Kick inactive audience members
- Dub and vote time options
- Disable negative announcer
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Wide Right Games (Twitter)
How to download updates for What The Dub?! for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for What The Dub?!, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.