On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Complete Edition on Nintendo Switch (originally released on October 15th 2019 in Europe and North America, and October 17th 2019 in Japan)
Click here for more Software updates!
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Complete Edition – Ver. 3.6
- Release date: February 18th 2020
- Patch notes:
- Added touch control support.
- Added save file integration with GOG, Steam and versions of the game for Switch from different regions.
- Added more text languages (in selected regions).
- Added more graphical options.
- Added multiple performance optimizations.
- Fixed various visual and functional bugs.
- Various gameplay and crash fixes.
While transferring saves from PC, please keep in mind:
- Mod-related bugs and blockers might get transferred from a modded PC game save file.
- If the save file name has been changed on PC, the Switch’s Cloud Save feature won’t be able to recognize it.
- Additional notes: none
- Source: CD Projket Red
How to download updates for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Complete Edition for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Complete Edition, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.