On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening on Nintendo Switch (originally released on September 20th 2019 in Europe, North America, and Japan)
Click here for more Software updates!
The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening – Ver. 1.0.1
- Release date: October 24th 2019 (North America) / October 25th 2019 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Fixed an error where certain conditions would cause Marin to stop moving in Toronbo Shores, and the game would lock up.
- Downloading this update will also fix saved games where the error is already in effect.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Nintendo
The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening – Ver. 1.0.0
- Release date: N/A
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- Additional notes: this is the base version of the game, that you get by pre-purchasing it on the Nintendo eShop.
- Source: game
How to download updates for The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.