On this page, you will find all there is to know about Software updates for The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ on Nintendo Switch (originally released on March 17th 2017 in North America, September 7th 2017 in Europe, and November 22nd 2018 in Japan).
NB: since this page was created on January 14th, it only includes the most recent update on that date, and those released afterwards.
How to download Software updates for The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ on the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ on the Nintendo Switch manually, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, press either + or – to go to the Options page. The version number is displayed right under the game’s title.
Click here for more Software updates!
The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ – Ver. ???
- Release date: January 9th 2019 (North America) / January 10th 2018 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
– New items
– New enemies (including a new boss)
– New sound effects
– New sprites for certain items and pickups.
– New health items
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: BreakAtmo (ResetERA)