Bigben Interactive have announced that Tennis World Tour Roland-Garros Edition, an expanded re-release of Tennis World Tour, will be released on May 23rd in Europe, and May 28th in North America (nothing announced for Japan yet). It includes all the improvements and fixes that were brought to the game after launch, but also some additional content.
This edition adds two new players to the game, bringing the number of ATP and WTA players to 33:
- Rafael Nadal
- Kristina Mladenovic
The developers at Break Point used motion capture to record the signature movements of the players, which includes Mladenovic’s powerful serve and Nadal’s looping forehand and unique serve preparation.
Tennis World Tour Roland-Garros Edition alo includes a new type of surface: clay, with the legendary Roland-Garros courts, and various other features and content. For those of you who already own the game, the additional content will also be available as DLC, but Bigben Interactive did not share details about that today.
Here’s the debut trailer and the list of key features for Tennis World Tour Roland-Garros Edition:
- 32 of the world’s best players, including Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Stan Wawrinka, Kristina Mladenovic and legends Andre Agassi and John McEnroe
- Over 21 courts of every surface type, including the new main courts at Roland-Garros: Philippe-Chatrier, Suzanne-Lenglen and Simonne-Mathieu. Tennis World Tour Roland-Garros Edition gives players the chance to be the first to play on these courts in their finished state
- The central court at the Mutua Madrid Open: “La Caja Magica”
- A career mode that realistically simulates a player’s career, with training, matches, qualifications and more
- A new customization tool to create your own player from the ground up
- An online mode with a Leaderboard and private matches
Tennis World Tour Roland-Garros Edition (Switch) comes out on May 23rd in Europe, and May 28th in North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Bigben Interactive PR